A continuation of the Control vs Command series. The key to command - true command - is to stop using the mind as an entertainment aspect of your life. The mind entertains you about everything in life - about how to live, about the drama of life, about the people, things, and circumstances you find yourself in and are surrounded by, about the new car, the new house, the new girlfriend, the new boyfriend, the children, the grandchildren, the parents. All of this has been entertaining for your mind. And you have allowed your mind to entertain and fascinate you.
But as fun as all of this is, it does not allow you to recognize what true command is.
This series is an amazing exploration of the interconnection of the ego and the self, with more emphasis on the self rather than the ego. The Wonders guide participants to explore what it means to command from the self rather than the mind and ego.
Includes the following recordings:
1. There Is No Better Than Command
2. Stop Playing Around With Your Mind
3. Quit Convincing Yourselves That You’re Doing It
4. The Mind Talk Is Very Powerful Saturday
5. Give It The Best That You Can
6. No, Not The Mind And Not The Ego
7. Forget The Concept Of The Self – Let’s Command
8. Can You Do It?
9. This Is More Difficult Than You Thought
10. But Not As Difficult As You Seem To Think
11. Those Hurdles You Place Are What Makes It Difficult
12. This Is Command – You Know What Control Is
13. Quit Using Control To Achieve Your Ends
14. Are Goals Part Of Control?
15. Is There Any Room For Control In Life?
16. Control, Control, Control – Yadda, Yadda, Yadda
17. Blah, Blah, Blah
18. Paying Lip Service To Command – When Will You Quit?
19. Now You Must Choose
20. Let’s Explore Further As You Go Forward
Total listening time: 5:38:00
Please Note: No refunds provided once purchase is made.