In the last workshop, The Wonders explored the movement beyond religious perspectives. Now, having explored, understood, discovered an understanding that goes beyond religion, what will the next movement of humanity be after religion?
Consider, for example, that the concept of monogamy has, in effect, harmed the expansion of humanity and that it will – eventually – become a concept of choice, not a concept of law. Stretch yourself with this amazing series and define a new movement for humanity.
Includes the following recordings:
1. First Religion, Now Movement. What’s Next?
2. Is Humanity Really Ready?
3. Why Are We Still Fighting?
4. Is Conflict Inevitable?
5. How To Resolve Differences
6. Why Is Religion That Which Holds Humanity Back?
7. Are All Perspectives Created Equal?
8. Given Time, Will More Come About?
9. Diplomacy, Politics – Will They Continue?
10. Laying The Framework For A New Concept For Humanity
11. This Is How You Can Exist
12. There Will Be No Title To This Session
13. Why Is Choice Not Moving?
14. Expanding The Understandings Explored
15. The Rights Of Each Human Being
16. Greater Than, Lesser Than Perspectives – Will They Continue?
17. How Long Before This Happens?
18. The Possibilities and Probabilities Moving Forward
19. Creating A New Forum For Discussion
20. Please Sir, I Want More
Total listening time: 05:45:00
Please note: No refunds provided once series is purchased.