Realize that the closer you move to a wall, the bigger the wall seems. Is the wall bigger? Not really. Is it more difficult to get through? No. But it sure seems that way when you get closer to it. It’s only a question of perspective.
The wall represents the judgments, fears and guilts stopping you from creating the life you want. The Wonders help you realize the wall is an illusion. Like the wall, your judgments, fears and guilts are not that big, and you’re almost where you want to be.
In this series, you have the opportunity to make the next choice – and the next, and then the next, and so on – which will actually move you past your judgments, fears and guilts to the life you want to create.
Includes the following recordings:
1. This Is Difficult. What Else?
2. Digging A Little Deeper
3. There Is An Underlying Current Here – What Is It?
4. Can You Choose More?
5. Why Not Make The Choice Now?
6. Let’s Repeat One More Time
7. Will Repetition Change Or Will It Continue?
8. Reexamining Yourselves Again
9. Are You Certain You Want This?
10. Now Is The Time To Move Forward
11. The Good, The Bad And The Indifferent
12. Are You Still Concerned About Indifference?
13. Fence-Sitting Is Difficult
14. The Pinnacle Of Choice
15. Irritating Though It Is, Now You Can Do It
16. Climbing Mountains, Jumping Fences – Both The Same
17. Give It One More Good Old College Try
18. Setting Yourselves Up For More
19. The Confluence Of Energies – Where Is It Moving To?
20. Give It Up – You Can’t Control This
Total listening time: 05:41:00
Please note: No refunds provided once series is purchased.